Who may participate? In order to be considered as a high school pre-apprentice, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Be a high school junior
- Be in good academic standing
- Have a good attendance record
- Have a good citizenship/discipline record
- Be willing to make a firm commitment to the Tradesformers program
- Be able to pass a drug screening
- Have a NC drivers license and reliable transportation
Employers are now seeking talent to fill these roles more than ever before. With the skills you develop through Tradesformers, you can earn a great salary and benefits sooner than you imagined.
Tuition waivers are available for high school students who will enter an apprenticeship program while they are still in school. This waiver can be applied toward further education and training opportunities
Applications are due by March 15th.